Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Lovely Sam-Soon


My Lovely Sam-Soon Korean Drama English Sub Download





Synopsis:
Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. On Christmas Eve, she caught her boyfriend, Min Hyun Woo (Lee Kyu Han), cheating on her and breaks up on the same night. On that same night, she accidentally went into the men's restroom and met Hyun Jin Hun (Hyun Bin), a somewhat callous fellow but sometimes considerate guy. By sheer coincidence, Jin Hun needs a baker for his restaurant Bon Appetit and Sam Soon is unemployed. Sam Soon is hired as the restaurant's chief baker and the two fights like cat and dog. Nevertheless, they started to have feeling for each other and Sam Soon agreed to post as Jin Hun's girlfriend so his mother would leave him alone. Things got complicated when Jin Hun's ex-girlfriend Yoo Hee Jin came back from the States intending to win him back.

My Lovely Sam-Soon Cast
* Kim Sun Ah as Kim Sam-soon
* Hyun Bin as Hyun Jin-heon
* Jung Ryu Won as Yoo Hee-jin
* Daniel Henney as Dr. Henry Kim

My Lovely Sam-Soon Details
# Title: 내 이름은 김삼순 / Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon
# Also known as: My Name is Kim Sam-Soon / My Lovely Sam Soon (KBFD-TV)
# Genre: Romance, Comedy
# Episodes: 16
Video Format: Avi


My Lovely Sam-Soon Downloads:



My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 1 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 2 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 3 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 4 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 5 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 6 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 7 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 8 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 9 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 10 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 11 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 12 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 13 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 14 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 15 : Download | Download | Download
My Lovely Sam-Soon Episode 16 : Download | Download | Download


My Lovely Sam-Soon English Subtitle Downloads:



My Lovely Sam-Soon English Subtitles: Download

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for uploading these videos, and allowing us to download! Well, it takes more than 17 minutes, but it's all worth it! THanks again!

    ReplyDelete