Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon


I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Korean Drama English Sub Download



I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon

Synopsis:
Family is like a haven to us. We love them even to pick the stars and the moon for them. In this drama, a family, whose members are all scattered away due to the conflicts, comes to realize that it’s each other that will best protect them from hardships.

Seo Jin Woo is a surgeon who has a trauma from his younger days that causes surgery phobia, Han Chae Won works in food research and deeply in love of Jin Woo, and the ambitious Kyung Joo who abandoned Jin Woo to choose Min Hyuk. Together, they depicts the story of love and hate.

I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Cast

Main Cast

Jo Dong Hyuk as Seo Jin Woo
Seo Ji Hye as Han Chae Won
Go Se Won as Han Min Hyuk
Moon Bo Ryung as Cha Kyung Joo

Seo Jin Woo's family

Kim Young Chul as Seo Man Ho
Ban Hyo Jung as Kang Pil Soon
Kim Dong Yoon as Seo Jin Goo
Im Ji Eun as Park Na Rae
Hae Geum (해금) as Seo Jin Hee
Lee Joo Yun (이주연) as Seo Ji Na

Han Chae Won's family

Lee Hyo Jung as Han Jung Hoon
Lee Hye Sook as Oh Young Sun
Hong Il Kwon as Oh Young Taek

Cha Kyung Joo's family

Moon Hee Kyung as Go Mi Ja

Hope Care Hospital people

Kwon Nam Hee (권남희) as head nurse
Won Mi Won as gabrye granny
Son Young Soon (손영순) as pretty granny
Kim Kyung Ran (김경란) as agile granny
Kim Kyung Ae (김경애) as gisaeng granny

Korea-US Foods people

Kim Do Yun as Oh Bang Sook
Lee Jae Yun (이재연) as Team Leader Jung
Lee Hye Geun (이혜근) as Go Joo Im
Jang Joon Hak (장준학) as Ahn Jae Sung
Kang Min Jung (강민정) as Noh Yoo Mi

Other people

Jung Yeon Joo as Yun Ah
Huh Gak (허각) as Radio DJ (cameo)
Kwak Seung Nam (cameo)
Lee Seung Joo (이승주) (cameo)

I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Details
Title: 별도 달도 따줄게 / Byuldo Daldo Ddajoolge / Moon and Stars for You
Genre: Family, romance
Episodes: 129
Broadcast network: KBS1
Hardsubbed




I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Downloads:



I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 1 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 2 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 3 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 4 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 5 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 6 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 7 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 8 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 9 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 10 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 11 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 12 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 13 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 14 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 15 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 16 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 17 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 18 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 19 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 20 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 21 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 22 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 23 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 24 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 25 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 26 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 27 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 28 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 29 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 30 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 31 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 32 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 33 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 34 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 35 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 36 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 37 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 38 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 39 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 40 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 41 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 42 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 43 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 44 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 45 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 46 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 47 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 48 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 49 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 50 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 51 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 52 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 53 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 54 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 55 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 56 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 57 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 58 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 59 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 60 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 61 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 62 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 63 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 64 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 65 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 66 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 67 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 68 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 69 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 70 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 71 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 72 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 73 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 74 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 75 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 76 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 77 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 78 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 79 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 80 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 81 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 82 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 83 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 84 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 85 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 86 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 87 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 88 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 89 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 90 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 91 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 92 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 93 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 94 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 95 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 96 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 97 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 98 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 99 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 100 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 101 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 102 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 103 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 104 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 105 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 106 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 107 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 108 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 109 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 110 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 111 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 112 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 113 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 114 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 115 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 116 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 117 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 118 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 119 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 120 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 121 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 122 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 123 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 124 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 125 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 126 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 127 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 128 : Download | Download | Download
I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon Episode 129 : Download | Download | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment